Benefits of Training
- Knowledge of International Standards Compliance
(ASTM 2200 / UL 325)
- Boost credibility and professionalism
- Create new business opportunities
- Increase profits
- Risk mitigation and due diligence
- Practical, hands-on experience
- Add skills, and experience to your resume.
- Become an invaluable asset to your employer
Countermeasures Security Solutions’ training is helpful for many industry professionals who want to learn more about these systems, including fencing contractors, gate installers, architects and engineers. Students will complete their training with an in-depth understanding of automated gate assemblies, what is required to pass as safe and compliant, and knowledge on the occupational health and safety act surrounding gate automation.