For over 20 years we have been designing, manufacturing, and installing some of the most innovative and high-quality security products in the world. Every security challenge is approached with unparalleled customer service and workmanship.
Security Solutions can:
- Help to determine access control system requirements
- Discuss all safety systems to not only ensure compliance but to meet personal and workplace safety requirements
- Provide customized automated gate assemblies and perimeter security
- Discuss and provide the security essentials needed now, as well as help to plan for the future so the new system will integrate seamlessly
- Analyze compliance and provide safety recommendations
- Provide Gate Automation Technical Training (GATT) for Access Control,
- Entrapment Protection, Gate Classification, Gate Controls, and Gate Operators
We’re proud to say our outstanding products are engineered and built in Canada, and made to withstand harsh Canadian winters and other rugged climates. Every Countermeasures Security Solutions product is rigorously and continually tested in-house to inform potential refinements and accurate maintenance schedules.
Our Leadership Team
Brent has spent most of his working life as a problem-solver, and using his entrepreneurial spirit to provide solutions that others cannot. For 25 years, he has made it his mission to develop innovations and to challenge the market status quo. Brent has built his reputation on excellence, and he knows that was only possible by surrounding himself with the right people. Developing an organizational culture of innovation, inclusivity, and ingenuity will always be Brent’s top priority, because “it is the only way to be on the leading edge of innovative solutions.”
Andy Locke, RSE
Research & Manufacturing Manager
Andy prides himself on a job well done. You’ll find him on the shop floor managing our fabrication team and ensuring that only quality products leave our facility. In the offseason, Andy invests his time into researching and developing new and innovative solutions for our client’s unique needs. As a journeyman machinist, and recipient of the idea factory challenge award, Andy is truly passionate about the work he does.
We engineer, manufacture, install and maintain.
Our products are designed and manufactured to exceed industry standards, and are continually tested in-house to ensure maximum durability and security.
We offer novel solutions to novel problems. Contact Us